Horseshoe Bend is a historic park located in Arizona. This painting is inspired by my passion for freedom that comes from wanting to experience new horizons each day.
I believe the sunset in this painting brings everything together. After a long day of being in the sun, whether you’re traveling alone or with loved ones - sitting back on the big cliffs to experience this sunset gives you time to think about all that there is to be grateful for. To be in a position to experience this moment is truly a blessing.
The view from a plane window portrays the thrill of the adventure from leaving your comfort zone to chase freedom.
Owning this beautiful painting will be a reminder to you & everyone that has the opportunity to see it, that life is all about creating memories. The goal is to live life for the experiences, so that you’ll never run out of stories to tell.
- Original 1 of 1 Acrylic Painting
- Signed on the front & back
- Size: 12” x 12”
- Tracking number will be sent to your email as soon as it has been shipped.
- Painting is insured.
- Package will require a signature upon delivery
- For orders outside of the USA, please email & provide me with your shipping address.